COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Embick Roofing may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. Embick Roofing may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your location. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Embick Roofing. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Embick Roofing website.
Embick Roofing encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Embick Roofing so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Embick Roofing is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Embick Roofing website.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Embick Roofing collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- Embick Roofing may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Embick Roofing and its affiliates. Embick Roofing may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- Embick Roofing does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- Embick Roofing may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Embick Roofing, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Embick Roofing may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Embick Roofing, in order to determine what Embick Roofing services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Embick Roofing to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Embick Roofing will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Embick Roofing or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Embick Roofing; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Embick Roofing, or the public.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Embick Roofing secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
Embick Roofing does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Embick Roofing by contacting us.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Embick Roofing will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Embick Roofing encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Embick Roofing is protecting your information.
Embick Roofing welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Embick Roofing has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Embick Roofing.
Effective as of August 1, 2014